Hawkins Doyle Partners (HDP) is seeking to acquire 25% – 100% stakes in mid-sized companies where HDP principals can combine capital investment with management contributions. HDP is a search fund that applies its partners’ operational and financial expertise, works with existing management, and adds capital to accelerate growth and build excellent businesses. HDP offers flexible deal terms to meet business and shareholder objectives.
- HDP brings experience achieving sound operating results and growth in a range of businesses, contributing in sales, marketing, operations, finance, and information systems, as well as building strategic business relationships
- HDP expects to work closely with the management team to increase business growth and profitability.
- HDP offers flexible terms and timing that can accommodate business opportunities and shareholder requirements. We are not constrained by investment concentration limits, capital structure, or fixed holding periods.
- HDP can provide capital to fund growth.
UNIQUE COMBINATION OF BENEFITS TO SELLING SHAREHOLDER(S)
- Significant cash at close.
- Participation in the company’s post-close success.
- Friendly transaction with the experienced HDP team.
- Annual revenues $8 – $75 million.
- Profitable operations.
- Industrials, manufacturing, materials, technology, health and wellness, business services, consumer services, financial services, logistics, energy and utilities, telecom infrastructure.
- Application of technology.
- We avoid retail, restaurants, and emerging technology.
- We prefer the western United States.